I am a freelance journalist and former staff writer for The Guardian.
I currently write for:
- The Guardian: I am a regular contributer to the Money Pages. I cover human interest stories, interviewing people about consumer and personal finance issues.
- IBM: I'm a regular contributer to IBM Systems Magazine. I write about the impact of digitisation on businesses.
- Econsultancy: I write about digital marketing trends for this leading marketing blog.
- Content Kings: I am a bi-monthly contributer to Minneapolis-based content marketing publisher, MSP-C's blog. I interview content marketing experts from around the globe on topics ranging from content strategy, content marketing trends, social media marketing and how to create engaging content.
- The Content Council's 'Content Magazine': I create tactical, useful and engaging content for this not-for-profit organisation. I interview key thinkers in the digital marketing world and write about content marketing best practice. I support their marketing team in developing strategy and supporting events with content.
- Flockler: I've been writing for the Finnish tech company's blog for more than two years. I write about content marketing trends, content marketing best practice and interview their clients about content marketing strategy. I create an annual 'content marketing' ebook which is used as a marketing and client engagement tool.
- I have created a range of marketing content for clients including articles for Jumeirah Hotel Group's Inside Mayfair and web content for Finnish Ad Tech Company Enreach.
Commission me:If you want your content to stand out and if you want to become a thought-leader in your field, I’ll use my journalistic skills and training to create unique authorative, and authentic content that will help to differentiate you from your competitors. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me on Twitter @JulietStott
Story ideas for the Guardian: If you have a consumer interest story you'd like me to consider, please contact me at email@example.com or reach out to me on Twitter @JulietStott